I.T. Advice and Support in Harrogate and the surrounding area
Would you like to have simple, straightforward I.T. advice and support on call when you need it, without having to pay for an in-house I.T. Manager?
With over 25 years' experience across a range of sectors and disciplines, Martin Mann I.T. offers geek-free advice and support to give you the solutions you need.
Helping you get more from your technology
Who do you turn to when you have I.T. problems?
Using plain English – or rather, Yorkshire – Martin clearly explains how he can help your business and the difference his work could make. His recommendations are always based on his long experience as an IT professional and are designed to help your business run more efficiently and effectively, freeing up your time to do what you do best.
Whether you are setting up business systems, introducing new software or simply looking for help in troubleshooting your existing set-up, Martin is on hand to support you. He applies knowledge and experience gained through his work in large organisations to ensure he offers tailored I.T. support for small businesses in Harrogate and beyond – without the big price tag.
Martin's experience includes Macintosh and Windows PCs, laptops and servers, as well as Adobe, Google and Microsoft desktop and cloud applications. His security support includes implementing firewalls, VPNs, antivirus, backup and security solutions to protect individuals and entire organisations. Using his experience across a wide range of sectors, Martin is also able to ensure clients’ systems are set up in line with data security and compliance required by their professional bodies.
"From single computers to multi-site businesses, Martin's experience makes him the ideal choice, whatever your I.T. needs".
Martin is happy to support businesses on everything from one-off projects to long-term I.T. management. He particularly specialises in building relationships with businesses, allowing him to understand their needs and priorities and work proactively to suggest and introduce improvements. His friendly, supportive advice has earned him many loyal customers who have relied on his help for many years.
I am confident I can help you achieve more from your I.T. without the aggravating jargon and 'geek-speak'.
For start-up businesses
When you are starting up your own business, you have enough on your hands! I know, I've been there and done that. The last thing you want to do is to have to worry about all the 'I.T.' stuff.
Although I am based in Yorkshire, I travel through-out the UK and offer a wide range of IT services to new/start-up businesses to help you get started with your technology.
For existing SME's
As an established business, if you feel as though you have become a little stuck in your ways with regard to your workflow and your use of technology.
If you feel you are working for your I.T. and not the other way around, then I would welcome the opportunity to come and advise you on, and provide more suitable solutions.
- doneNetworking & Internet Security – home office / business
- doneAnti-virus clean-up, protection & advice
- doneWindows and Macintosh support & installation
- doneData back-up - implementation & training
- doneUpgrades & office expansion
- doneRemote support & connectivity
- doneSmart phone support
- doneBusiness Continuity planning (DR)
- doneI.T. Services for an existing business
- doneConsultancy and advice on existing concerns
- doneSocial media advice (B2B and B2C)
- doneChoosing and setting up email/ calendar/ contacts including backups (appropriate to budget and needs)
- donePreparing email signatures, shared calendars and ensuring contacts are common between the desktop/laptop and mobiles.
- doneTraining and on-going support to ensure you get the most from your technology (including email / calendar / contacts as well as setting these up on the various devices that control our lives)